Playing does not represent a simple way of making time to pass faster, but it represents the “child`s job,” a pleasant activity that is full of rewards and which involves him in a direct manner and uses all his resources and energy, favoring the acquisition and consolidation of various and multiple new abilities.
When you know you will be a mother, curiosity is at high levels. You know to know everything there`s to know about your pregnancy and your future baby. In today`s article we`ll talk about what is vernix caseosa, what are its benefits and other things about it you may not know.
If you are an expecting mother, you most likely want to stay well informed. Finding out more about the development of children between 1 and 2 years is a must for your future baby`s health.
Baby turn and move quite often in the mother womb during the entire pregnancy. A few weeks before birth, babies slowly turn their head down towards the exit of the uterus. If the baby hasn`t yet found his birth position, this may lead to serious complications and may cause various injuries. The doctor will try to put the baby in the proper position, but if he isn`t able, he`ll recommend a C-section instead of a natural birth. But how do you know if your baby is head down?
Among the numerous questions that most future parents ask themselves, is this: “What eye color will my baby have?”
About 95% of babies are situated in what`s known as normal presentation. The remaining ones of 5% are placed in an abnormal presentation, which often needs a C-section.
The WHO defines prematurity as the children born before the week 37 of pregnancy, after the mother has had her last menstrual period.
Have you asked the following question by now: “Why are babies born premature?” If you are like all the future mothers – concerned for their pregnancy and their baby`s health – then you most definitely have.
A lot of new mothers wonder: how do babies breathe in the womb? Although the basic idea has become almost common knowledge these days, a more in-depth look it`s necessary to better understand the concept.
When does a baby`s heart begin to beat? This iss a question for which most mothers are curious of finding an answer.